Have you even thought that Creating a Webinar Teaser Video Will Triple Your Attendees?
So, you have a webinar coming up.
You are really excited about presenting this information to your audience but you are worried that not as many will come as you’d like.
Perhaps your last webinar didn’t go as well as you would have liked.
Well, you can often double or even triple your attendees with one simple thing: a webinar teaser video.
What is a Teaser Video?
Have you seen a movie trailer? You know how you see that Despicable Me 3 will be coming out soon, watch the trailer and know that you absolutely can not miss that video?
A webinar teaser video is like a movie trailer for your webinar. It should make people foaming at the mouth to get the information you are imparting.
You can have one professional produced, which costs several hundred dollars at minimum, or you can outsource voicework, whiteboard animation, video presentation and other elements to Fiverr or Freelancer. You can get stock music and footage online as well for a nominal fee.
You can get stock music and footage online as well for a nominal fee.
Reasons Your Teaser Video Will Attract Attendees
These really are effective for a number of reasons. Here are several of those that show what a teaser video will do for those who see it.
- Viewers will see that you aren’t just an amateur with a slideshow presentation. They will consider you a professional speaker or instructor with the right teaser video and this will make them want to come if they are interested in the subject matter at all.
- You will be able to get your subject matter across much more effectively. People may not realize what your webinar is about or how much it will benefit them from your description or Twitter posts. But they will probably be much clearer about it after seeing a professionally produced video.
- You can include some aspects of the presentation that give them information they can’t get anywhere else. You can even play short clips from a past presentation so that they can see just how good your webinars are.
- If people like your video, the likes, and comments that it gets will give people even more motivation to sign up.
- Posting a video on as many of the video upload sites as possible will mean that you reach a much wider audience and pitch your webinar to people that may not have known about it otherwise. To name just two YouTube and Vimeo.
- Videos are much more popular to share on social media so you will be spreading your message wider and farther.
Want to build it yourself?
Are you the DIY type of marketer and would like to know what is the best software to use to create your own webinar teaser video?
The software I use is AVS4YOU Video editor. You can download a free trial and see all the functions. The only sad thing about the trial is you can’t really use the video you created because it has an AVS4YOU logo block right in the center. But if you like it and decide to buy it, the block disappears -D .
Adding something extra to your videos
If there’s one thing about this digital world we are living in, it is the more you can entertain your visitors with your videos, the better engaged they will be and the better reactions you will receive from them. One way to add that something extra is by using Video Pal . Just see how amazing it is:
Want to test it our before you buy for the full price? Video Pal is offering you a Three Day Trial for $1. Interested? Click on the button below:
Don’t forget to share
Was this article about How Creating a Webinar Teaser Video Will Triple Your Attendees helpful to you? I’m sure your friends will find it just as valuable and I will appreciate it if you would share.
And check out the next post: How to Make People Want to Pay for Your Webinar
Want to learn a lot fast?
In short, here’s what’s in this course:
* Learn how to prepare for a webinar including presentation tips to make you better at engaging your audience and tips on camera, lighting, microphone choice and more.
* Discover how you can monetize your webinar in ways that you never thought possible and make even more money than you expected.
* Find out what equipment you need for a webinar and how to optimize it to make sure you present the best professional webinar.
+ And much more!
Claim your copy right away:
What will I cover next?
Just again a reminder, next up is How to make people want to pay more for your webinar.
Sign up now
Sign up for emails and receive for Free: (just click below to go to the signup page)